miercuri, 17 septembrie 2014

Waiting On Wednesday - Atlantia by Ally Condie


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted over at Breaking The Spine, thatspotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

What I'm waiting:


Synopsis:

Can you hear Atlantia breathing?

For as long as she can remember, Rio has dreamt of the sand and sky Above—of life beyond her underwater city of Atlantia. But in a single moment, all her plans for the future are thwarted when her twin sister, Bay, makes an unexpected decision, stranding Rio Below. Alone, ripped away from the last person who knew Rio’s true self—and the powerful siren voice she has long hidden—she has nothing left to lose.

Guided by a dangerous and unlikely mentor, Rio formulates a plan that leads to increasingly treacherous questions about her mother’s death, her own destiny, and the complex system constructed to govern the divide between land and sea. Her life and her city depend on Rio to listen to the voices of the past and to speak long-hidden truths.



What are you waiting? : )

16 comentarii:

Unknown spunea...

I love the cover and the synopsis sounds interesting as well. Thanks for visiting my WoW!!!

Ellie @ Ellie Reads All the Books spunea...

I didn't know Ally Condie had a new book coming out soon. It sounds interesting. Thanks for sharing :)

Naomi Hop spunea...

This is a new author to me, but I love the sound of it. Sirens sound like fun!

Thanx for visiting my WoW!
Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

Patty @ Bookish Wanderlove spunea...

I read a sneak peek of this (which is still on NetGalley!) and I found it to be really good! I haven't read anything else by Ally Condie so I'm hoping I'll enjoy this :)

My WoW

Kristin A. spunea...

This one sounds like another series that came out recently although I'm certainly still excited for this one as well. Nice pick!

Jennifer spunea...

Interesting. Reminds me of the lost city of Atlantis. Looks interesting. Thanks for sharing and for stopping by my WoW.

Jennifer @ Dream Reads

Unknown spunea...

Can't wait for Atlantia! It sounds so good, and I really hope it lived up to expectations. Hope we both love it :D Great pick!

My WoW

KatCho spunea...

This book sounds epic, I love anything that involves a land under the ocean. Great pick.

Thanks for visiting my WoW.

Kat @ Readiculous Blog

Alexandra spunea...

Ah I forgot this is coming very soon! EEEP! Thanks for the reminder!

Thanks for stopping by my post!:D

Alexandra @ SleepsOnTables

Maria Behar spunea...

What a TERRIFIC pick!!! I'm waiting on this one, too; in fact, I featured it in one of my WOWs some time back. The cover drew me in right away, and then the plot....INCREDIBLE!!

CONGRATS on such a great pick! Also, thanks for visiting and commenting on my own WOW!! : )

Aylee spunea...

Ooh yes, bring on the sirens!! I also love Ally Condie''s writing making me extra excited for this one.

Jae spunea...

OOoo this book sounds good! And I love the simple yet stunning cover. Thanks for sharing :)
Here's my WoW

Cyn @ Bookmunchies spunea...

Oh yes, Ally Condie's new series! I love the cover. Thanks for sharing!

Camille Flores spunea...

The cover for this one is phenomenal. It's so beautifully done that if I were the type to buy a book just because of the cover, I'll probably buy this one. I haven't read any from Ally Condie yet and I've heard mixed reviews about her previous series but I do hope you'll enjoy reading this one when it comes out. Thanks for sharing and for stopping by my WoW :)

Shannon @ It Starts at Midnight spunea...

Great pick! I am excited for this one too. I actually pre-ordered it because it sounds pretty amazing, the cover is gorgeous, and it was on sale on Amazon ;) I hope you enjoy it!

Shannon @ It Starts At Midnight

Page spunea...

I am very intrigued by both the story and the cover. Great pick!