duminică, 21 septembrie 2014

#TackleTBR Read-a-thon - Wrap-Up


Hey, lovely readers! :) 
How are you today? Are you having an awesome weekend? 

I'm glad that I participated in the #TackleTBR Read-a-thon, but I'm a little bit dissapointed and sad because I haven't read as much as I wanted. Why? Well, in the first few days my internet broke and a week passed until it was fixed. So my mood was down and after that I had so many things to do, that reading became the last thing on my priority list.

But I should stop blabbering and show you what I managed to read:



So, this is what I've read. I don't know what is with my reading in the last two weeks or so but I'm kinda slumpy or I start a book and then I get bored... I hope it's get better because I kinda failing at the Septeber is for sequels too. 

What you've read? Let me know in the comments.

6 comentarii:

Unknown spunea...

Looks like you had a pretty good time yourself:) lots of interesting books you've read, thanks for stopping by my wrap up earlier too!

Ana spunea...

You still did better than me :) Congrats!

Preet spunea...

8 books is pretty awesome! Way to go!

Anonim spunea...

8 books! way to go!

Tressa @ Wishful Endings spunea...

That was still awesome for having internet down and all that. Eight books! I hope you get some more good reading in this month!

Leeanna spunea...

Good luck! I've been in a reading slump for a while, it sucks.

You still read a good amount of books though.