luni, 1 septembrie 2014

Stacking The Shelves #1


Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
If you want to find out more about Stacking The Shelves, please visit the official launch page!


If you've been following me for a while then you know that I love reading and more than that I have a problem with buying books - I buy in a week more than I can read and all those are going in the TBR list along the others that are there. But I'll stop here and I'll show you the books. Some of them I bought, some are for review, but I'll post them mixed.


  

 I Want It That Way (2B Trilogy #1)As Long As You Love Me (2B Trilogy #2)

 The Lost Code (The Atlanteans, #1)  

 Towing the Line (World Apart, #2) Blurring the Line (World Apart, #3)

The Eye of Minds (The Mortality Doctrine, #1) The Rule of Thoughts (The Mortality Doctrine, #2) Shameless


What've you bought/won/received for review? : )

6 comentarii:

Anonim spunea...

I haven't read any of these books but I hope that you enjoy them!

Karen spunea...

I have Shameless as well, can't wait to read it. Ferel looks like a good read as well. I reviewed I Want it That Way, it wasn't quite my taste, but a lot of reviewers had a different opinion.
I started a book review round up. All reviewers are welcome to participate, if you are interested check out the details at http://readthis.us
Have a good week!

Eileen spunea...

That's a lot of books!! Happy reading :)

czai spunea...

that's a huge amount of books! I'm really hoping to get my hands on The Eye of Minds :D
Hope you enjoy your new books! Happy reading! :)

czai @ the Blacksheep Project

Lisa Mandina spunea...

Wow, great haul! I started the Eye of the MInd by James Dashner but didn't get to finish it before my e-galley expired. Thanks so much for visiting my post earlier.

Jennifer spunea...

I haven't read anything by James Dashner, but I want to! I didn't know that Ann Aguirre had a new book out (As Long As You Love Me). I've heard fabulous things about her writing. Thanks for visiting and have a great reading week!