marți, 2 septembrie 2014

Teaser Tuesday #3


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

'After Allison left and Whitney had invited me to sit in the chair across from her desk, I asked, “You don’t know who I am?”'

4 comentarii:

Unknown spunea...

I wonder who should remeber her and why.
Here is my tease - http://fuonlyknew.com/2014/09/02/teaser-tuesdays-79-an-apex-predator-novel-shark-station-nyet-by-carolyn-mccray/

Unknown spunea...

Well, I wonder who is she.
My Teaser

Kero @ KBB

Sandra Nachlinger spunea...

I'm wondering why she thinks she should be remembered. Did they know each other before? Is she famous? I'm curious!
My Tuesday post features The Gods of Second Chances.

Juli Rahel spunea...

It's a bit late to ask that when you're already in their house! But it does make me wonder what is going on, so excellently chosen teaser! Thanks for sharing :) hope you have a great week!
My Tuesday post
Juli @ Universe in Words