duminică, 28 decembrie 2014

REVIEW - Beneath This Mask (Beneath #1) by Meghan March


Synopsis:

He loves me, and he doesn’t even know my real name. 

The limelight that follows him could expose everything I’m hiding. But even knowing the risks, I can’t force myself to stay away. 

I’m going to break his heart, but mine will shatter right along with it. 

Will we lose it all when I reveal what’s beneath this mask?


REVIEW:

I kinda have no words right now and can I say how lucky I feel because I picked up this book? 

Because really, I wasn't expecting it to amaze me or to shake me up so hard, but it did. And with so much strenght and class. And I have to say that at first I thought 'this is going to be just another New Adult book, without something special', but I was so wrong. This novel blew my mind because it had three important ingrediends: a vivid, interesting and gripping writing style, a good story and awesome and alive characters. Plus the synopsis is so short and enigmatic that you don't know what to expect.

Beneath This Mask is a novel very unique and original, and is written so beautifuly. You have no idea how good and happy I felt while reading this and after finishing it. I'm so full of emotions now and I don't know what to do with them. And I'll be so happy if you'll read this and you will enjoy it as much as I did or more. Because is such a good book and such a mouth of fresh air in the New Adult genre and I feel that more people have to read it and love it.

The story is very intriguing and is told in a very mysterious way, that makes you read more and faster, because you want to know. I mean you kinda know, but you don't. But I'll stop talking because I don't give you spoilers. 

And the characters are so nice and cute and imperfect and perfect and... so sexy. Charlie/Charlotte and Simon are two beautiful people, each one with problems and not so nice parts, but these things just make them more likeable and human. You really enjoy the time passed with them and their stories. And I'm so happy that they met and they have such cute and hot relationship. Plus, this book focuses on family, friendship, trust, love, happyness, regret and not just sex and sex and sex. So you'll have part of a complexe ride and I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

Check this out if you want a beautiful and original story, written in an amazing and gripping way, with a bad girl and a nice boy! I'm sure you'll enjoy Charlie's character and just try to see more than a strong atitude and a ton of tatoos. And don't forget about Simon, which is sweet and spicy. Yum!

Highly, highly recommend and for now I can just say thanks to Netgalley for giving me a copy!

0 comentarii: