vineri, 17 octombrie 2014

Wonderfully Wicked Read-a-Thon 2014 & Goals


Hey, lovely readers! : )

If you remember I participated in two read-a-thons in the summer and I haven't done pretty well, but now I'm going to try again and hopefully read a lot, because I'm kinda behind with my reading comaparing it with my growing TBR, and I want to go back on track.

I'm entering this now, because I find out about it few minutes ago. So, maybe is going to mean luck for me. *fingers crossed* If you want to participate you can still enter. The Read-a-Thon is hosted by April and Kat @ My Shelf Confessions, and is between October 17-27. Find out more details here !!!


What I want to read? As always I'll pick a ton of books and we'll see how many I'll start and finish. On my list:

  
 
 

Let's hope that I'll finish at least half of them and I'll be so happy. Many of them are relatively short so hopefully I'll get through them quickly. Hope to like them all. 

Let me know if you're participating :) You can find me on goodreadsFacebook and on twitter at @ReaddingAdd.

See you soon with an update and some reviews.

Crina @ReadingAddict

1 comentarii:

Tressa @ Wishful Endings spunea...

I hope you ended up getting through most if not all your books! I posted my wrap-up here.