miercuri, 20 august 2014

Waiting On Wednesday #1


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted here, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


I'm waiting for so many books and I think that my TBR is going to explode sometime, soon, because there are so many awesome titles that are coming out. And I have enough awesome books that I haven't read. But let's stop blubbering and let me show you what I'm waiting for, now:



“Miss Rook, I am not an occultist,” Jackaby said. “I have a gift that allows me to see truth where others see the illusion--and there are many illusions. All the world’s a stage, as they say, and I seem to have the only seat in the house with a view behind the curtain.”

Newly arrived in New Fiddleham, New England, 1892, and in need of a job, Abigail Rook meets R. F. Jackaby, an investigator of the unexplained with a keen eye for the extraordinary--including the ability to see supernatural beings. Abigail has a gift for noticing ordinary but important details, which makes her perfect for the position of Jackaby’s assistant. On her first day, Abigail finds herself in the midst of a thrilling case: A serial killer is on the loose. The police are convinced it’s an ordinary villain, but Jackaby is certain it’s a nonhuman creature, whose existence the police--with the exception of a handsome young detective named Charlie Cane-deny.



Here is the goodreads link of the book if you want to add it to your TBR:  https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/20312462-jackaby 


And now, tell me, what are you waiting for? : )

1 comentarii:

Spiced Latte spunea...

I heard so much good stuff about this one! I can't wait to check it out, great pick!